Mental Health Awareness Scholarship
Transformative Growth Counseling is offering two $500 scholarships for students in the 2023/24 school year who show a passion for mental health! We want to help you succeed on your journey into healthcare. This scholarship is open to any enrolled student at a participating college or university.
This scholarship is dedicated to supporting students who are passionate about promoting mental health and well-being. By awarding this scholarship, we aim to encourage and support future leaders in this field and their efforts to create a better and more supportive community for all.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a public Florida University.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any mental health field, including but not limited to: psychology, social work, and psychiatric nursing.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Submit a 2-page essay (double-spaced, 12-point font) addressing the following prompt: “What inspired you to pursue a career in mental health and what do you hope to achieve in the field?”
- Include a current transcript and proof of enrollment.
- Please submit all materials to: MHforschools@transformativegrowth.org
For further inquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Award Amount: $500
Deadline: June 1st, 2023
Note: The scholarship award will be distributed directly to the recipient’s University account and can be applied towards tuition, books, and any other academic expenses. The recipient will be selected July 15th, 2023. The recipient will have their essay featured across our website and social media.