Did you see us at the Illinois Counseling Association Conference and looking to learn more about this?
How can we work with you?
Transformative Growth Counseling accepts referrals and is happy to collaborate with other practices, providers, schools and agencies to offer the best team of healthcare providers for clients.
- We help for-profit and nonprofit providers like you, find counseling services for low income clients.
- We offer free and sliding scale appointments to clients who can’t afford services
- We help schools and organizations by providing onsite mental health counseling at no cost to the organization.
- Collaborate with organization, agencies and schools to obtain new grant funding for mental health and psychiatric services.
- Have a wide variety of counselors identifying as LGBTQIA & BIPOC.
- Psychology & Social work internships, from Bachelors through Post-Doc.
- Specialized, full spectrum behavioral testing from Phd/ PsyD/ MD level providers.
- Help colleges meet the early action act requirements with Peer to peer and onsite counseling.
- Help sites manage any new or existing MH grant requirements.
For those looking for to expand their career in mental health, we offer:
- A collaborative, social justice minded team environment.
- Access to LGBTIQIA & BIPOC supervisors.
- Help those in need; we provided $985,000 worth of free and discounted services in 2021; joining our team is joining a team that is passionate about helping those in need.
- Extensive training in trauma and attachment science.
- Transparent wages – to ensure personal biases don’t get in the way of career opportunity and advancement, everyone is paid transparently and fairly.
- As a federally recognized non-profit, working here earns you time credit on your student loans, under the Public Service forgiveness act.
- Freedom to work in person, online 0r both, across a wide variety of locations and settings.
- Pick and manage your own schedule.
- For LPC/ LSW: Paid for weekly supervision and plenty of opportunities to lead.
- For LCPC/LCSW: Get paid to supervise, teach and direct.
- Passion projects welcomed here! We love new ideas!
Ready to collaborate?
Call or text: 630-423-6010
or email us at: